What we may collect?
We will never use any kind of automated tools and techniques to collect your personally identifiable information. Any information that can be used or combined with medical records or other information to uniquely identify you on the website (collectively personal data) will be collected or processed only when you voluntarily submit that personal data to:
• Create an account on the website/App
• Update your profile information on Health37.
• Connect with healthcare providers or request their services. We may collect, process, and archive your live chat or video call sessions, including the examination notes, medical reports/records, and treatment prescribed by the healthcare provider/s (collectively medical data).
• Use our search features to find suitable health care providers or connect with such specialists.
• Subscribe to our groups or related services to receive health tips, research and study reports, and upcoming technologies in the healthcare sector.
• Register your feedback or complaints regarding the Service being offered on the website/App.
• Participate in surveys, contests, or promotional events being organized or sponsored on the website/App.
Please acknowledge that your shared profile on Health37, including but not restricted to your name, picture, location, professional experience and expertise and other shared information will be treated as non-confidential public information assessable to other users on Health37.
This user data can be very useful in resolving technical issues, suggesting healthcare providers, helping you find credible healthcare specialists, supporting telemedicine services, providing health-related information as per your requirements, and improving certain features on the App.
We may use GPS technology in your device and other features or technologies on the website/App to collect your real time location, medical data, and other information so that we can help you find the licensed/authorized healthcare providers nearby your location or connect with the specialists to obtain expert opinion from the most credible healthcare professionals across the globe.
We may record and archive your live chat and video call sessions with healthcare providers for further processing related to your use of the Services on the App. Depending on your privacy options on Helath37, you may receive a copy of your chat sessions/conversation records with a healthcare provider to your email address. You may also send this information to others through electronic communication channels being made available on the website/App. Please acknowledge that email and other communication channels on the website are not encrypted, and therefore, electronic mail on the website is not a completely secure means of communication. We strongly advise you to use only secured communication channels on Helath37 to send your confidential information.
Third Party Cookies
Please acknowledge that we may work with third-party social media services (Facebook, Google, etc.), marketing networks (AdMob, AdColony, etc.), analytics (Google Analytics), and other service providers to understand the demographics of our users, evaluate traffic on the website/App, monetize our platform, or perform certain internal functions to smoothly run the Services on the website/App. These third parties may be using their own DART cookies, identifiers and tracking tools to collect your personal information in relation to ad serving or other third-party services on Health37.
If you are not comfortable with these cookies and tracking tools, you may disable them by changing the configuration settings on your App or denying permissions on your device. However, these cookies and identifiers are required for the proper functioning of the App, and by disabling cookies/identifiers or denying requisite permissions, you may break the App as certain features on Health37 won’t work properly.
Use of Personal data
As a policy, your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose it has been collected. We will use your personal information for improving certain features on Health37 and helping you find nearby health care, connect with specialists, and obtain telemedicine services from credible healthcare specialists across the world. To be more specific, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Identifying you on Health37 and preventing unauthorized access to the Services.
• Remembering your preferences regarding health care providers, specialists, locations, and healthcare products or services.
• Helping you find the most suitable healthcare provider and connect with credible specialists as per your preferences, requirements, or health issues.
• Receiving your feedback and suggestions, resolving problems, and improving your overall experience on Health37.
• Tracking your search history and other preferences to provide useful information and suggest the most suitable healthcare provider or help you find a credible healthcare specialist you might be looking for.
• Informing you about any changes in your account status or updates related to your use of the Services, including any modification in our terms and policies.
• Sending newsletters, notifications, exclusive offers, and invitations to participate in medical community or social networks you might be interested in. However, you may unsubscribe from our newsletters and revoke your consent to such promotional offers at any time.
All transaction on the website/App will take place through SSL encryption and your credit card details will be directly passed to the respective third party payment processor. Please review the privacy statement of respective payment processor to understand how they protect your credit card details.
We are fully committed to implementing industry-standard security measures, including the physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure that your personal information on the website/App is never misused or compromised. However, the Services involve data transmissions over mobile networks and Internet. Absolute security on such networks and data transmissions may not be possible, and therefore, we cannot ensure, guarantee, or warrant absolute security of any personal information you transmit to us.
You shall bear all the risks that may be involved in using the website/App, including but not limited to non-performance of applications, failure of hardware, and disruption of communications. We are not responsible for delays, distortions, disruptions, or failures that may result from imperfect configurations, poor signals, lost connections, poor hardware/device quality, buggy software, and potentially insecure computers, links or equipment used to access the website/App.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your device is not compromised. We shall not be liable for any damages or liabilities that may occur due to any breach of data transmission, ethical or unethical hacking, unauthorized access, misuse, abuse, or loss of your personal information in relation to the Services being offered on the website/App.
If any such breach occurs, we will take corrective measures and inform you without undue delay. You may report any security violation to us by contacting our support team or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing and Disclosure
We reserve a right to share your personal information with our trusted partners, subsidiaries, affiliated medical groups, contractors, healthcare providers, or other third parties in relation to the Services being offered or made available on the website/App, but no medical data or other sensitive information will be made available to any healthcare provider unless you request us to do so. It’s your right to share or refuse access to your personal information, but please acknowledge that if you chose not to provide your personal information to any healthcare provider, you may not be able to use certain features of our communication channels on the website/App.
All healthcare providers on Health37 will be obligated to comply with the applicable laws related to your interaction with them, including but not limited to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) and similar legislations in your jurisdiction. They will be required to respect your privacy rights and clearly describe their privacy practices in a document entitled Notice of Privacy Practices. You will have access to this notice on the patient portal and duly informed at your first interaction with a new healthcare provider.
When sharing your personal information with the collaborating partners, healthcare providers or other third parties, no additional information will be shared except what may be necessary for them to perform their services. All collaborating partners, subsidiaries, affiliated medical groups, contractors, and service providers who may have access to your personal information in relation to the Services being offered on the website/App will be bound by contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. However, we shall not be liable for any violation of applicable laws or subsequent infringement of your privacy rights by healthcare providers or other third parties.
We will never sell, lease, or otherwise disclose your personal information to the third party unless required by the applicable laws or permitted by you for direct marketing. We may use your personal information for direct marketing/business promotion only if you consent to receive promotional offers from healthcare providers, marketing networks, or other third-party businesses in the healthcare industry.
We may process the user data to perform certain administrative, technical, hosting, targeted ad serving, or other internal functions that make it possible to run the Services in a hassle-free manner and deliver new or improved functionality to you. We may engage third party service providers to compile or process this user data. When feasible, all user data will be aggregated or made anonymous using other measures before sharing it with any third party, whether for targeted marketing or performing internal functions related to the Services being offered or made available on the website/App.
We may also disclose your personal information to relevant authorities or any other third parties when such disclosure is required by law or necessary to pursue our legitimate interests such as:
• Prevention of fraud, misuse, or illegal activity on the website/App.
• Protection of our legal rights or the rights and well-being of other users or the general public
• Compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas, court rulings, legal process or government requests.
• Transfer of assets or business ownership resulting from a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
You can use the following options to manage your privacy on the website/App:
• You can configure the privacy options on your social media account to control what is shared with Health337 or other apps, particularly if you log in using your social media accounts.
• You can configure your device and deny permissions to disable location services, cookies, and tracking tools. Depending on your device type, you may not be able to disable the location services and tracking services once you consent to it in the first place.
• You can unsubscribe from our newsletter services and revoke your consent to receive promotional offers by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial emails or using other options being made available on Health37.
• You can access your personal information on Health37 and modify it when required. If you are unable to access your personal information from your device, you may send a request to our support team for such access or correction of your personal information. However, we will not entertain such requests if:
• Inconsistent or unduly repeated.
• Require undue efforts or expenses.
• We are supposed to retain your personal information due to any accounting, reporting, or legal requirements.
• Access to or disclosure of your personal information is likely to violate the applicable laws in your jurisdiction or undermine the privacy and well-being of other users or the general public.
• You can remove Health37 from your device and discontinue the Services. However, when you delete or deactivate your account, it may take some time to remove your personal information from the backup servers.
We do not intentionally collect any personal information from minors. If you feel that your child has submitted his or her personal information on Health37, please contact our support team to erase such information from the website/servers.
Third Party Websites
Health37 may contain advertisements or links to third party websites, services, or content. Such links may be included to provide useful information related to the healthcare industry. However, we do not endorse or recommend any healthcare provider, healthcare product, process, procedure, or related views, reviews, reports, or information being offered or made available by such third party website or services.
Please acknowledge that Health37 may also be available on third-party mobile app platforms such as Google Play or App Store. When you access these stores or download Health37 from these third-party mobile app platforms, your personal data may be collected by these third parties in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy rights, you can contact our support team at email@example.com